Hello, everyone! Since we get more and more translations (thanks to every participant in the translation project) I proceeded with the work I had started in summer. At the moment I managed to add a significant part of the extended Latin to the Bigfont. You can see a sketch in the attached archive. I had to make some changes to the original font in order to create new diacritic signs and inscribe all of the glyphs into the original tile proportions. Please take a look. The criticism is welcome. P. S. The next step with the Bigfont is adding missing punctuation marks and Greek letters a bit later. And, of course, I'll add the same letters and signs to all of the remaining fonts.