1. Forum moved (you can use login and pass from old forum)
  2. Many discussions moved to the bugtracker

Ready to test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darkestaxe, Apr 3, 2017.

1. darkestaxe

darkestaxe Registered

Best Answers:
    Depending on time I look forward to testing, which it looks to me like the project will need a lot of in the next month or so. I'd start now but I don't see any up to date builds I can just extract and run.

For now, cheers and thankyou all so much for your hard work. It's looking great in the vids!

makus likes this.
  2. JonnyH

JonnyH Well-Known Member Official Developer Administrator

Best Answers:
    Hey! Thanks for your interest.

What platform are you on? I keep a automatic windows build here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/JonnyH/openapoc - It should be enough to open one of the builds (32 or 64 bit), click 'artifacts', and download the zip file.

You can then extract the zip somewhere (No installer as yet) - copy the cd.iso file from an apoc installation to the data/ directory within the extracted folder, and run openapoc.exe to get started.

We're still at a point of heavy development, a large number of things are "known broken" or completely unimplemented as yet - so you might want to ask around here, keep an eye on github merges, or sit in IRC (which is where I idle most commonly) to make sure you're not trying to test stuff we know doesn't work.

makus likes this.
  3. makus

makus Designer, forum admin Administrator Designer/Artist

Best Answers: