1. Forum moved (you can use login and pass from old forum)
  2. Many discussions moved to the bugtracker

My first post. Very happy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DimVasiliev, Oct 6, 2015.

1. DimVasiliev

DimVasiliev Registered

Best Answers:
    I am very glad that this project appeared, and a masterpiece is not forgotten. I would like to share a list of files known to me in '97. Download all the possible versions found 5t years ago. If you need something, I can put in a torrent
    1. X-COM (R) Apocalypse TM Demo Version 12th April 1997 23,7mb (In the demo version of the game immediately starts on a mission. One mission in the temple cult of Sirius. Step by step, or in real.)
    2. X-COM Apocalypse 24 June whith start up140000 $
    3. X-COM Apocalypse 11 June whith start up100000 $ whith psi-shield and editor (not work)
    4. The translation into Russian. Fargus and other
    5. Mods and caps:

makus likes this.
  2. DimVasiliev

DimVasiliev Registered

Best Answers:
    1. mexcomap.exe - Utility edit saved games. You can put a lot of money, health, physical and mental capabilities of your soldiers, so you can add or remove weapons, ships, change the speed of the construction of buildings, and more!
    2. Apoc'd- Description Apoc'd (short for eXtraterrestial COMbat unit : Apocalypse editor) can edit the following aspects of xcom3...
    3. RunXcomW.bat; tacedit.zip; Connect.zip-This is the map program we developed specifically for X-COM Apocalypse
    4. 73722_ugeUGE-Modules (Модули для Universal Game Editor).zip (Pretty simple editor as with all my editors they require the UGE game
    editor); 90821_ugeUGE-Modules (Модули для Universal Game Editor).zip (X-COM 3 APOCALYPSE BASE AND SOLDIER EDITOR);
    18294_edit_Overkill Weaponvehicle editor.zip (Infantry Weapon/Vehicle-Editor for X-COM 3 : apocalypse Ver 1.00); 526_trainТрейнеры (Trainers).zip (Xcom 3 APOCALYPSE- 65 Soldier + Money Enhancer {the word cheat has so much stigma attached to it ); xcom3sge.exe - XCOM3 Saved Games Editor -beta 4; ...
    5. Karadoc_s Apoc Mod ( I was intending to give it some more playtesting at the start and end of the game, but to be honest I've had my fill of Apocalypse for a little while. I probably won't play the game much for at least a few months so I'm just posting my mod now as it is - mostly done. Call this Version 0.9.)
    6. c_4patch.zip
    7. Megapol_mod
    8. MMA2010_v3.0.zip - MMA2010 for X-Com Apocalypse version 3.0
    9. Roadwar Utility 0.93
    10. Xc1addon.zip (Remi Spaans has a wonderful web site devoted to all things X-COM. )
    And other not sorting files

makus likes this.
  3. makus

makus Designer, forum admin Administrator Designer/Artist

Best Answers:
    Привет Дима! ты случайно не программер? мы нуждаемся в программерах очень . Посещай форум почаще :troll_20:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017