1. Forum moved (you can use login and pass from old forum)
  2. Many discussions moved to the bugtracker

Goggle + link

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xracer, Aug 6, 2015.

1. xracer

xracer Registered

Best Answers:
    I know, I know, I am one of the 20 people that uses G+ and its communities, while on it I realized that the website link point to the openapoc.org domain but when trying to reach it it can't resolve the DNS and with no news on the page makes it look like a dead project :( I know that the forum link works but still...

Would it be possible to update the page and maybe post some little news, like 'We are so hopeful to be getting close to release a preview framework, and we will. And it Version 0.1!!!!' :)

2. pmprog

pmprog Well-Known Member Official Developer Administrator

Best Answers:
    JonnyH owns the openapoc.org domain, and IIRC, he pointed it at Joshua's server. I've not really been online much lately, so don't really know what's going on.

As for posting in G+, I barely post in the Facebook page, so it's very unlikely.

3. xracer

xracer Registered

Best Answers:
    I see, I can understand, I was going to start a community myself but first I searched and found that one I figure I would ask first. I don't mind throwing a bit of info in there every now and then

4. Solarius Scorch

Solarius Scorch Call to Power modder Global Moderator

Best Answers:
    I don't really use Google+, but I do have an account thanks to being on YouTube and will gladly spread the word. :)